Deltex started around 1935 by Mrs Rawle, herself an artist, who used a fabric paint manufactured by a firm Deltex. A Greek word meaning as drawn by used by architecdrawn plans. Deltex was then purchased by Mrs. Millar and moved to 66 Pembroke Street.
The shop was expanded to cover every art imaginable with great emphasis on the Graphic Arts department wa major part. Every graphic artist visited and many a good lime was enjoyed discussing who was doing what.
The tradition continues today with artists of all types coming by to replensee what’s happening in the art world of TnT.
- PAINTS & MEDIUMS
- ART PAPER
- Cash Accepted
- Master Card
- All the top brands an Artist needs.
- Quality art supplies for professionals,students,children and crafters.