We provide specialist day care services for those living with dementia, and also for invidivuals aged over fifty for social contact and stimulation that can help them continue to stay independent and living in their own home and community. A day of care at DACC can also provide much needed respite for those families who provide “24/7 home care.”
On a typical day at our centre you can expect:
- transport to and from the centre.
- breakfast (toast, teacakes, bacon butties).
- tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day.
- a delicious three course mid-day hot meal, that can cater for you individual dietary requirements, with a choice of starter and desert.
- afternoon tea with treats to celebrate special events and occasions.
- a warm and happy atmosphere with lots of fun, talks, music, games and craft activities.
For more details about our centre please contact us or visit our facebook page.